Sunday, February 12, 2012

Spring Colors for 2012

Hey beautiful!

   This is the first official entry for MagneticCharisma, my fashion blog. I am extremely excited about sharing trends, tips, creating looks, and covering celebrity styles for my readers to see. After a very long winter, I am definitely looking forward to some warmer weather. As well all know, March 21st marks the first day of spring for 2012, but that doesn't mean we can't start creating our look early. Spring lines are out and the colors this year are amazing!


     These are the Pantone Spring Colors for 2012. Using these, I have created my own look, based off of the cockatoo shade, only slightly darker. 


Zooey Deschanel photo credit: Celebrity Hairstyle X
Wrist cuff by MetalMeThis on Etsy.com
Metallic Juicey Couture Booties from 6pm.com
Polka Dot Dress from Lulus.com

     So there you have it, my first spring look! Feel free to leave comments, requests, and anything else you'd like. 

 Stay glossy ;)













1 comment:

  1. Wow I love this style you put together! I can't wait to see what you'll post and I try :)
    Its cute!

    ReplyDelete