Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Eye Liner - Change It Up!

Hello beautiful!

     As I was doing my makeup today, I started thinking... What would be an easy way to change your look that doesn't involve dropping serious cash? Eye liner! When it comes to an every day make up routine, most of us stick to what we know. If you have a great look, why mess with it right? This train of thought is understandable, but trying something new can be a lot of fun! I played around with my eyeliner (liquid, shadow, and kohl) and here is what I came up with:


Whenever I do my liner, it typically looks like the top left picture. After experimenting I have fallen in love with the bottom left look. I feel like it really opens up the eye. It's more of a kitten liner vs. the cat eye look that has been popular this year. Which one is your favorite? 

Leighton Meester
Photo credit: http://www.glamoursis.com

If you haven't already tried, this look is also amazing. Lining just under the eye and bringing it to a point on the outer corner really makes your eye color pop (yes, even brown!)

photo credit: elleandblair.com

I LOVE this eyeliner look. It reminds me of how Amy Winehouse wore hers, only cleaned up a bit. I had so much fun with this, and I hope you were inspired to try something new!

Until next time,
stay glossy ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment