Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ralph Lauren & Most Versatile Accessory!

Hello beautiful!
Fashion week has been AMAZING! I am absolutely in love with Ralph Lauren's The Great Gatsby inspired line. Here is a pic of the beautiful Daria Strokous on the runway wearing an adorable short suit. 


Photo Credit:  Marcio Madeira/firstVIEW and Vogue.com

I got to thinking, how could I pull off wearing a tie personally with the wardrobe I already have? Then I realized I could just tie one of my scarves the same way! Well... I played with it a little more and made a double knot scarf tie. It's the second scarf look in the picture below, I dig it! I decided to share it with you lovely ladies as well as a few other scarf tying styles. 


Style #1 Rabbit Ears
 Style #2 Double Knot 
Style #3 Bow
Style #4 Infinity or Circle
Style #5 Roll & Tuck
Style #6 Euro loop
Style #7 Waterfall

There are SO many different ways you can tie a scarf it's silly. If you like this blog post, leave a comment and I can create a sequel with even more styles to share with you. 

Until next time, 
Stay glossy ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment